Learn to close the deal!
- Be a better salesperson
- Start a new business or grow an existing one
- Advance your job prospects; develop your professional expertise in marketing
This course guides you through many different methods of Opening and Closing a Sale. Discover the secrets of successful salespeople and draw out the ammunition you need to take charge of your career today.
What is the difference between selling and marketing?
Selling is the ultimate destination of the marketing process, but not the whole process. Marketing involves a much bigger and wider perspective, of which selling is only a part. Marketing is the process of packaging up product features, pricing, promotions and distribution and presenting them to the market for consideration. It encompasses both the pre-sale and post sale process.
If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year.
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course.
There are 12 lessons in this course:
1. Presentation and selling
• Personality. "Never judge a book by its cover." A wise old saying! but people who buy do make judgements especially about sales people. Dress and grooming are top priority in selling. As well you must learn how to develop a selling personality.
2. Communication and Conversational selling.
• Learn the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
3. Marketing (Buyer analysis and motivation)
• Presentation of products to consumers and motivating them to buy.
4. Management (Hierachy)
• Dealing with upper management; learn how to get your point across. How to be assertive and positive when dealing with your superiors.
5. Helping the Product Sell Itself
6. Know your product and pre planning.
• Through observation, reading and listening get to know your products (pre planning is essential in today's complex society).
7. Selling made as simple as A B C.
• The procedure of selling.
8. "The Opening" (getting the attention of the buyer).
• Creating the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
9. "Closing a Sale" (overcoming objections).
• Buyers will tend to look else where unless a salesman can close a sale in an appropriate amount of time (learn the secrets).
10. "Stress Management"
• Learn the art of relaxation through stress management techniques, and reduce stress in the marketing environment.
11. The Law and Selling
12. Report Assessment Writing.
• The majority of sales persons need to have the ability and skill to write a condensed and accurate report on which management will comprehend and act upon.
We have payment plans avaliable
Email email@example.com for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.