Internet Marketing is the future
Study internet marketing online including social media marketing, online advertising, selling techniques using Adwords, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, wordpress and pinterest.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is another area of study, but one that has changed dramatically since 2012. Ways of getting noticed on the internet are not always as straight forward as one might imagine, but this is an issue that our staff are very much up to date with; given the fact we are maintaining a dozen sites and over 20,000 pages on the internet.
Learn how to find, connect with and sell to customers.
Study marketing psychology, blogs, writing good advertisements and more.
If you are not using the internet adequately to advertise your business it is inevitable that you will be left behind. Today's marketplace is global so you need to know how to tailor your advertising for different markets.
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course. If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
1. Scope and Nature of Social Media
• Explore the possibilities of using social media for marketing a product
• Recognise Information Overload
• Become Readily Accessible
• Internet Marketing
• Website Marketing
• Social Media
• Video on the Net
• Audio on the Internet
• History of Internet Marketing
• Risks of Internet Marketing
• Legal Concerns
• How well are you doing?- Measuring your activities
2. The Psychology of Internet Marketing
• How psychological theory applies to internet marketing?
• Understanding how customers think and behave
• Methods to encourage people to your site
• Overcoming consumer resistance
• Interacting and engaging with your customers
• Capture and hold your viewer’s attention
• Use of page title keywords
• Social Media
3. Social Media Applications
• What are the effective applications currently being used in social media?
• Why use social media?
• Purposes of Social Media
• Social Media Variables
• Ways of Using Social Media
• So why do people use social media to advertise their products?
• The purposes of different applications
4. Websites, Advertising and Other Applications
• How to properly utilise your web presence?
• Ensuring the appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for your product
• Types of internet marketing
• Website essentials
• Message to customers
• Website Layout
• Planning your website
• Search engines
• Mobile friendly websites
• Landing Pages and Microsites
• Internet Advertising
• Get the Marketing Mix Right
5. Capturing and converting customers
• Establishing an appropriate online presence for marketing a product
• Know how to utilise your online presence
• Marketing Processes
• Encouraging a Connection
• Setting up an Online Store
• What do you need to set up an online store?
• Tips to Success
• Delivery Systems
• A Business Plan
• A Marketing Plan
• Steps in Marketing Plans
6. Creating and Using Content
• Determine what to create, how to create it and where to use it
• Websites need Information
• Linking with social media
• Clients giving you content
7. Blogs and Newsletters
• How to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
• What is a blog?
• Online Newsletters
8. Developing an Internet Marketing Program
• Learn how to develop a one year online marketing strategy for a new product
• Apply what you have learnt online by developing an internet marketing program
We have payment plans avaliable
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.