Learn ways to apply Bookkeeping in Business
This course covers cash flow managment, stock control, budgeting and payroll with particular reference to small business that sell goods.
This course is great for anyone needing to update their bookkeeping skills or want to use this course as a stepping stone into their business study.
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course
If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year
There are 10 lessons in this course:
1. Introduction - Review of Accounting Foundations
2. Decision Making - How to Manage The Books for Specific Business Needs
3. Managing Cash Flow, Obtaining Finance and Managing Bad Debts
4. Managing the Inventory Part 1
5. Managing the Inventory Part 2
6. Establishing and Managing Control Accounts
7. Budgeting Part 1
8. Budgeting Part 2
9. Payroll; PAYG Taxation.
10. Financial Statement Analysis
We have payment plans avaliable
Email email@example.com for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.