Planning is the best insurance you can have against failure
Running a business, starting a small business, or starting a company: all require proper planning if you want to avoid, or at least minimize failure. Get the tools you need to avoid wasting very significant amounts of time and money.
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course.
If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year.
There are 11 lessons in this course:
1. Introduction to Business Planning
• The business plan, strategic and operational planning, feasibility studies, the executive summary.
2. Focus and Direction
• Deciding on direction, visualising future business directions, vision and mission statements
3. Legal and Administrative Requirements
• Legal structure of a business, business names, taxation, regulations, licenses and permits, types of business ownership
4. Developing Objectives and Strategies
• Setting goals and objectives, SWOT and GAP analyses, strategies for achieving objective
5. Planning for Growth
• Planned as opposed to runaway growth, subcontracting, franchising, licensing, the growth plan
6. Risk Management and Contingencies
• Approaches to risk management, identifying business risks
• System components, the quality audit, benchmarking, business plans as a mechanism of control
8. Marketing Plans
• The definition of marketing, marketing requirements, the marketing process, market research, implications of unplanned marketing
9. Operation Plans
• Control of business operations, writing an operation plan
10. Human Resource Plans
• The value of human resources, occupational health and safety, skills and competencies of different staff
11. Financial Plans
• The importance of financial planning, establishment costs and start up capital, cash flow forecasts, profit and loss statements
We have payment plans avaliable
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.