Who are your customers?
- Get a grip on Marketing basics
- Learn to improve sales results
- Make yourself valuable to employers, improve your own business success, lay a foundation for more advanced studies.
This course is designed as a program to understand the marketing world; then developing skills in marketing.
- ATTRACTING CUSTOMERS
- PERSUADING THEM TO BUY
- KEEPING CUSTOMERS SATISFIED (so they come back!)
Throughout this course emphasis is placed on profitability and efficiency!
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course. If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year.
There are 10 lessons in this course:
1. Marketing and the Business
• What is marketing, and its significance
• Considering alternative approaches to business & marketing
• Alternative enterprises (eg. goods or services based sole proprietor or partnership etc).
2. Scope of Marketing Understanding basic economics (eg. supply & demand)
• The difference between the potential market
• Available market
• Target market
• Penetrated market for a product/service of your choice
• Different advertising approaches
• Controlling Growth,
• Improving Results in Business, etc
3. Target Marketing
• Understanding the market place
• Stages that sellers move through in their approach to a market
• What is targeting
• Advantages of target marketing as compared to mass marketing and product-differentiated marketing
4. The Marketing Mix and Managing the Marketing Effort
• Product, price, place, and promotion
• Affects and interactions between marketing and other operations of a business.
5. Product Presentation and Packaging
• Importance of product knowledge
• Core, tangible and augmented products
• Differences in packaging & presentation for different products.
6. Promotion Communication skills
• Shop Floor Layout
• Displaying Products
• Understanding Selling and Increasing Sales
• Sales Methods
• Publicity Marketing,
• Structuring an Advertisement or Promotion
• Advertising budgets, etc
7. Product Pricing and Distribution Pricing
• Profitability Ratios
• Increasing Turnover, etc
8. Customer Service Methods of assessing customer satisfaction
• Significance of Customer Service
• Different types of customers in the market place and how best to approach each
• Difference between selling, publicising, marketing and advertising, etc
9. Market Research
• The research process
• What to research
• Developing and conducting a market research program
• Where to find useful statistics,
• Structures and Roles Business law
• Financial Management
• Business Structures
• Business terminology, etc.
We have payment plans avaliable
Email email@example.com for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.