Motivated people work better, live more satisfied lives and are generally healthier and happier
Motivated employees drive the success of a business. Learn how to get the best of employees by understanding more about this fascinating subject.
Motivation is very simply, a process or mechanism that causes us to act or think in a certain way. It is a general term for any part of the hypothetical psychological process that involves experiencing needs and drives, and the behaviour that leads to the goal that satisfies them.
Learn to Motivate People
Be a Motivator in Sport, Business, Health, Life in general!
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course. If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
• How important is the study of motivation
• What is motivation
• Maslows theory of motivation
• Internal or intrinsic incentives
• Incentives external to the working environment
• The relational character of incentives
• Social reinforcers
• Motivation and goals
• Motivation and distress
• Classical conditioning
• Operant conditioning
3. Tangible Rewards
• Self determination theory
• Hygiene and motivation theory
• Tangible rewards
4. Intangible Rewards
• Intrinsic motivation
• Security -Cultural, Production of community, Gender, Age, Vocation, Education, etc
• Belief systems
• Peer pressure
• Extringsic and intrinsic reinforcement at work
5. Negative Motivators
6. Initiating Motivation
• Explain how to initiate motivation with an individual or group for a situation not previously confronted.
7. Maintaining Motivation
• Goal setting
• Influence of Groups on individual motivation
• Social loafing
• Employee motivation in the workplace by managers
• Job design
• Motivation for a personal trainer
• Space management
• Time management
• Staff appraisals
• Vicious and virtuous cycles
• PBL Project: Create and present a plan with specific strategies for improving the employee’s motivation in the workplace, based on a clear understanding of the person’s needs, values and situation.
We have payment plans avaliable
Email email@example.com for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.