Beginner course for computer studies
Aims of this course:
- Identify different hardware components of a computer system
- Assemble peripherals for a computer system
- Obtain a generic (general) understanding of common computer operating systems.
- Describe more advanced features that are available with Microsoft Windows.
- Provide an introduction to commonly used office applications.
- Describe common Windows accessories programs.
- Describe techniques used in computer Disk Management
- Install different software programs into computer systems, in accordance with manuals.
- Determine the cause of common problems which occur with computer systems.
- Explain how to use MS Word, Excell, Access and Power point
If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year. You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course.
There are 13 lessons in this course:
3.Operating Systems (Windows,DOS etc)
4.Files and Folders
6.Windows Accessories Programs
8.Installation of Software
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
Email email@example.com for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.