Start Building Serious Photographic Skills Here
A crucial fact underlies all photography -though many different technologies can produce images, the quality of those images is eventually judged by our own eyes.
Through this course reference is made back to the individual's perception of light through their eyes, and the similarities and differences between the eye and the camera.
- shutter speed
- depth of field
- camera angles etc.
If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year.
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
1. Origins of Photography:
• To discuss the principles those underpins photography and examine the evolution into digital technologies.
• To explain how photographic images are able to be captured on film or digitally. This lesson will also explain how photographic images are able to be captured by digital cameras.
3. Photo Equipment: Cameras
• To provide you with a firm understanding of how you can work at improving your capabilities with respect to taking photographs
4. Photo Equipment
• To determine appropriate application for a range of common items of photographic equipment and develop an understanding of how digital images can be transferred effectively from a digital camera
5. Processing/Developing Images
• Developing Different Film Types, Processing Solutions, Fixer, Developer, Stop Bath, Fixing, Washing, Wetting Agents, Drying, etc.
6. Enlarging and Photo Manipulation
• Describe the process by which photographic film may be enlarged. Also explains techniques that can be used to process digital photographs within a computer to achieve improved or changed images.
• To work more effectively with light when taking photographs.
8. Fault Finding
• Common Problems, and how to deal with them.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
We have payment plans avaliable
Email email@example.com for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.