Do You love organising with events? Make a career out of it!
Make a career out of what comes to you naturally!
If you love organizing events and creating fun for people, this is the career for you!
What do Graduates of Event Management do?
- Sub contract services to organisers of shows, conferences, concerts etc, on an event by event basis
- Start their own business (Wedding planner, Party planner, Exhibition company, Conference organiser, etc)
- Work in a larger established exhibition company
- Work for hotels, reception centres, exhibition and conference venues, sporting venues or other enterprises involved with provision of events
- Work for public or non profit bodies involved with running events such as festivals, celebrations, receptions, etc
Often event managers will start a career by establishing and operating their own business on a small scale; and growing from there.
Before starting out though; you need to understand what is involved, develop networks, and have a level of small business management skills.Other event managers start out by working for a larger company that is continuously organising and running events: perhaps a concert promoter, an exhibition company or even a reception centre
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced fully online course. You are enrolled in the course for two years, but most people complete the course in 9 - 12 months’ time.
Leisure Facility Management 1
3 Electives from below.
Bed & Breakfast Management
Food and Beverage Management
Food Preparation - Foundations of Cooking
Each module can be studied separetly, just click on the links
We have payment plans avaliable
Email email@example.com for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.