Big businesses are always on the lookout for SKILLED bookkeepers!
This comprehensive foundation course is perfect for anyone wishing to re-enter the workforce, wanting to find work as a bookkeeper, managing or owning a small business, needing to brush up on existing skills or working in administration or accounts
You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course.
If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year.
There are 13 lessons in this course:
1. Introduction – Nature, Scope and Function of Bookkeeping
2. The Balance Sheet
3. Analysing and Designing Accounting Systems
4. Double Entry Bookkeeping
5. Cash Receipts and Cash Payments Journal
6. Credit Sales, Fees and Purchases Journals
7. The General Journal
8. The Closing of the General Ledger
9. Profit and Loss Statements
10. Depreciation of Non-current Assets
11. Profit Determination and Balance Day Adjustments
12. Cash Control: Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash
13. Cash Control: Budgeting
We have payment plans avaliable
Email email@example.com for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.