Learn how to successfully plan and manage a wedding!
- Run your own wedding planning business, or plan your own wedding
- Learn about the tasks involved in managing a wedding event - hiring the band, liaising with the photographer, organising catering, finding the best deal for hiring venues and equipment, and much more!
- Learn procedures that will enable you to be VERY well organised
- Learn about all the different options open to a bride and groom when planning what kind of wedding they would like to have.
The wedding planner needs to be able to stay calm when everyone around is not... and this course will show you how!
If you are doing the course full time you can complete it in 6 weeks, if you are studying part time then it will take 3-6 months on average to complete the course. Your course will expire after 1 year. You can start the course at any time as it is a self-paced online course.
There are 9 lessons in this course:
1. Introduction: Covers the nature, scope, opportunities and options available when planning a wedding. Looks at different types of weddings, understanding ceremonies (different religions, celebrants etc), receptions and working with wedding photographers, reception centres, churches etc.
2. Planning: Choosing locations, services, products to use from reception centres, rings, the church or venue, catering and flowers. Also covers themed weddings, destination weddings and off-beat weddings.
3. Managing People: Handling different personalities and the role of different members of the party.
4. Managing Locations: Reception, Church, Photo Shoot Location, Pre Wedding Hen/Stag Parties etc.
5. Managing the Programme: Arrivals, Departures, Ceremonies, Speeches, Entertainment, Eating, Drinking, Dancing etc.
6. Other Issues: Photography, Video, Flowers, Clothing, The Beautician, Invitations, Stationery, Gifts etc.
7. Managing the Client: Interviewing a Client, Facilitating a Plan, Budgeting, Establishing a Contract; Management Techniques, Flow Charts, Check Lists, Schedules.
8. Managing the Wedding Day: Planning for Contingencies.
9. Operating a Wedding Business: Naming your business, dreaming up the plan, designing a web page. Advertising, PR, Costing Structures, Finance, Contracts, Insurance, Starting a Business, Cancellation Policies, Industry Associations, Building Relationships with Service Providers.
We have payment plans avaliable
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed course brochure with course outlines for all the modules.